- Maine Workers' Compensation Board - Serve the employees and employers of the State fairly and expeditiously by ensuring compliance with the workers' compensation laws, ensuring the prompt delivery of benefits legally due, promoting the prevention of disputes, utilizing dispute resolution to reduce litigation and facilitating labor-management cooperation.
- State of New Mexico Workers' Compensation Administration - Provides many programs and services to employers, workers, insurance carriers and self-insured businesses, health care providers, and related organizations.
- DELAWARE: OFFICE OF WORKERS' COMPENSATION - Administers and enforces state laws, rules and regulations regarding industrial accidents and illnesses. Includes FAQ, rate chart, and information for employees ...
- Arizona - Industrial Commission of Arizona: Workers' Comp - Responsible for monitoring the activities of insurance carriers and for deciding disputes that arise between claimants, employers, and insurance carriers.
- Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission (IWCC) - The state court for workers' compensation cases. Includes FAQ, handbook, and information about insurance.
- South Carolina: Workers' Compensation - Responsible for administering the workers’ compensation law and ensure that the compensation system is fair, equitable, and responsive to the needs of the citizens.
- Wyoming Workers' Safety and Compensation Division - Protects workers' safety and health through compliance, training and consultation activities.
- Colorado Division of Workers' Compensation - Provides information to enable injured workers, employers, insurance carriers and self-insured employers to comply with the statutory requirements of the ...
- DLWD - Division of Workers' Compensation: Alaska - Includes links to documents, forms, legal research, employer information and other workers' compensation resources.
- New York State Workers' Compensation Board - The laws, rules and regulations of the NYS WCB, as well as publications, news, and information about the claims process.
- Wisconsin: Worker's Compensation Division - This agency is responsible for workers' compensation payments in the state, as well as for the development of safety programs, carrying out safety consultations ...
- Oklahoma: Workers' Compensation Enforcement Unit - Provides for medical, indemnity and rehabilitation benefits to injured workers.
- Georgia Gov : State Board of Workers' Compensation - Provide access for injured workers and employers in a manner that is sensitive, responsive, and effective and to insure efficient processing and swift, fair resolution of claims, while encouraging workplace safety and return to work.
- Florida Division of Workers' Compensation - Part of the Department of Financial Services. Educates and informs stakeholders, compiles and monitors data, and holds parties accountable for meeting their ...
- Maryland Workers' Compensation - Public Online Services include the Employee Claim Form, Public Claim Data access, Employer Insurance Verification and the Employer's First Report of Injury Form.
- Disability Compensation Division (DCD) of the Department of Labor and Industrial Relations - DCD administers: the Workers' Compensation (WC) law, the Temporary Disability Insurance (TDI) law, and the Prepaid Health Care (PHC) law.
- Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission - Administers the Workers' Compensation Act, the Criminal Injuries Compensation Fund, and the Birth-Related Neurological Injury Program.
- Indiana Worker's Compensation Board - Provides dispute resolution for injured workers and employers by administering both formal adjudication and informal dispute resolution.
- Rhode Island Division of Workers' Compensation - Information and resources about employment and training; work, injury, or illness-related income assistance; and occupational safety.
- New Jersey: Workers' Compensation - To establish an equitable balance between the needs of injured workers and the needs of employers...
- Texas: Division of Workers' Compensation - Provides compensation, safety and health promotion and training, consultation and information services.
- Mississippi Workers' Compensation Commission - The workers' compensation system was created to provide a measured level of benefits to employees injured in the course of employment, without regard to ...
- Kentucky Office of Workers' Claims (OWC) - Division reposnsible for workers' compensation in the state.
- Minnesota: Workers' Compensation Division - To assure, in an equitable and impartial manner, the quick and efficient delivery of statutory benefits to injured workers at a reasonable cost to employers.
- Tennessee: Workers' Compensation Division - In addition to the administration of workers' compensation system, this Division carries out safety programs and manages the Drug Free Workplace Program.
- Division of Workers' Compensation - Iowa Workforce Development Site - Part of the Iowa Workforce Development. Answers commonly asked questions about workers' compensation and provides the community with the information and ...
- California: Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) - Administration of workers' compensation claims, and provides administrative and judicial services to assist in resolving disputes that arise in connection with claims for workers' compensation benefits.
- New Hampshire: Workers' Compensation Division - The Workers' Compensation Division of the New Hampshire Department of Labor was ... The Division also certifies private vocational rehabilitation providers and ...
- Washington State Department of Labor and Industries - Providing workers' compensation insurance and industrial safety and health services.
- Montana: Workers' Compensation Claims Bureau - Provides a variety of information sharing, monitoring and regulatory services for the workers' compensation industry and claimants.
- District of Columbia - Department of Employment Services: Workers' Compensation - Processes claims and monitors the payment of benefits to injured private-sector employees. Includes forms, rights, and procedures.
- WCA - Workers' Compensation Agency - Part of the Department of Labor and Economic Growth, the agency administers the Workers' Disability Compensation Act. Includes sections for publications, ...
- Utah: Division of Industrial Accidents - Labor Commission of Utah Home ... Workers Compensation Insurance Companies ... Quick Reference Guide to Utah Workers' Compensation Benefits...
- North Dakota WSI: Workforce Safety & Insurance - This agency provides compensation, as well as safety training and education, and help with the implementation of risk management programs.
- Missouri: Division of Workers' Compensation - The Division provides compensation for work-related injury, and information about employer requirements to have workers' compensation insurance.
- Kansas Division of Workers Compensation - Agency charged with the compensation of occupational accidents and diseases, with the performance of safety and health audits in the public sector, ...
- Oregon: Workers' Compensation Division (WCD) - Complete access to information about Oregon Workers' Compensation law and regulations covering employers, insurers, and workers.
- Alabama Department of Industrial Relations: Workers' Compensation Division - Ensures proper payment of benefits to employees injured on the job and encourages safety in the work place. Includes sections for insurance coverage, ombudsman, ...
- Office of Workers' Compensation Administration - Louisiana - The Workers' Compensation Menu for Workers. ... Authorized Group Self-Insurance Company Listing (PDF) Authorized Insurance Company Listing (PDF) ...
- State of Connecticut Workers' Compensation Commission - Comprehensive information on worker's compensation law, review board opinions, news, glossary of terms.
- Nevada: Workers' Compensation Section (WCS) - To serve the interests of Nevada Employers and Employees by providing assistance, information...
- Arkansas Workers' Compensation Commission - Offers information about rules, procedures, and practices as well as claim assistance.